Monday, September 12, 2016

Evelyn's First OSU Football Game



Last Saturday was a very special day for Evelyn.  She got to go to her very first Ohio State football game!  She was so excited and she asked me early in the week if she could borrow my buckeye necklace to wear to 'the big game'.  She couldn't wait to see the band and the cheerleaders. ;)
She wore her new OSU dress that Grandma Rita gave her - the perfect choice because it was lightweight and it was very hot and humid outside.  Two temporary tattoos later and she was ready.
I wish I could have experienced the day with her, but I know that she had a wonderful time with her daddy, Grandpa Tim and Lane.  Pat said she was so good and she loved cheering for the Bucks.


The Buckeyes are a huge part of Pat.  He got to go to his first Buckeye game with his dad when he was four (in 1982) and I know it meant a great deal to him to be able to take his daughter to her first game 34 years later (wow!).  Thank you Tim for the tickets and the memories!  The day may have been dampened by rain, but that definitely didn't spoil it - it just added to the excitement.  The Bucks beat Tulsa and a great time was had by all!  O-H-I-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment